Coaching and Mentorship
A ULLC Coach is someone who has years of experience and has demonstrated a thorough intellectual understanding of Unconditionally loving principles, as well as an ability to implement them in their own lives and the lives of others. A Coach has demonstrated being free of fear and emptiness with the ability to see, accept and love others unconditionally. Remembering that we are all human, we believe that we are on a journey and that this journey is never complete. No one is unconditionally loving every moment. We all are human. Our honesty about that at the times we are blinded is what it takes to create that on-going trust and model the type of communication we teach that creates long lasting love and belonging, connection and faith. Our ULLC's know how to do this.
Most people are in denial about how much pain they really have. They have learned survival mechanisms that will give them a relative level of happiness. And with enough glitter and glam, sex, money and praise, they can feel like they have all they need. But in reality most people begin to find patterns of depression, despair and loneliness that creates a sense that something is missing. There is. The feeling like they really matter. The feeling like they belong and are connected to love, our greatest need.
Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful moms, dads, business leaders, professionals, executives, electricians, bakers, candlestick makers, entrepreneurs, housewives and CEO's use the services of a life coach to take their lives, relationships, marriages, careers, or businesses to the next level.
Coaching helps you pinpoint the patterns that you are playing out, the survival mechanisms that you learned as a child and gives you insight as to what choices you can make to feel a deeper sense of fulfillment in your own life. The genuine peace that was missing.
In a community of people who actively practice unconditional love, you will learn vulnerability and stretch yourself into that trusting place that your heart longs for.
I and other coaches can help you accelerate the learning curve and help you heal the wounds of the past that have kept you stuck and bound in old patterns. We can help you much more quickly than you can do on your own.
New community members are eligible for a free thirty-minute consultation via this website or with Sharon by phone at 602-405-0144 to schedule.
There are many reasons to hiring a coach:
1. Someone who actually understands how we hold on to the pain of our past and how to clear that pain.
2. Someone who can lead us into understanding about how our emotions can unconsciously control our actions and what we can do to change that.
3. Can help you efficiently by putting the right kind of support systems in place.
4. Gives you more incentive to stick with your growth experience on the days it gets tough.
5. Having experience to guide you so you don’t have to figure it out on your own.
6. Helps hold you accountable
7. Sees the truth about you and helps you see that truth
8. Helps you find your true self and your vison for the future
9. Helps you shed light on all the confusion in your past and present relationships
10. Acceleration in growth
11. Setting realistic goals and steps for the future
Contact Sharon for more information: 602-405-0144
Sharon Winningham, ULLC (Unconditional Loving Life Coach)